1. Go to http://www.enefen.com/dobusinesswithus/nfnportalforclients.html for instructions on how to register.
2. Go to nfnportal.com (no https required) and click on Register located in the upper left hand corner. 3. Complete the information, including ID and password.
4. Type the code shown at bottom of page in white text into the Code box. 5. Click on Submit button. (Click on it only once. If you do not see a confirmation message it does not mean that we have not received your registration. It could be an issue with settings on your computer. Be sure to include nfnportal.com in your list of safe web sites, as well as pop-up windows.)
An email will be sent to ENEFEN that you have signed up and requesting access to the on-line client site. We will send you an email confirming you have been granted access.
Trying to register to customer portal and keep receiving an error message telling me that I need a unique user name.
This is because the first time you clicked on the Submit button you were registered. When you click on Submit again you are already in the system and it will not duplicate your submission.
Call or email Susan at 780-665-2863 ext. 17, [email protected] for help in acquiring access.
Forgot ID and/or Password
If you forget your ID and/or Password please do not register again, as you may not see all your projects or gain access. Please email [email protected] and let us know. We'll advise you if we reset to old information or reset with new ID and password.
Keep in mind that your ID is not case sensitive, but your password is case sensitive. Also check to make sure you should or should not have a period in your ID.
What does Project Archived mean in the Status column?
Project Archived is the formerly used designation for a project that was closed, which could have been for several reasons, and not always a Field Approval. In 2014 the status of Project Archived was divided into 'Complete' and 'Closed Incomplete'. This better identifies if you received a Field Approval after inspection (or other products as ordered). Some projects do not meet compliance at inspection and the client does not correct the deficiencies, and these are identified as 'Closed Incomplete'. If what was ordered was achieved then the project is defined as 'Complete'.
How do I submit proofs of correction (POC)?
Go to http://www.nfnportal.comand Log In (If you have not already registered please visit http://www.enefen.com/dobusinesswithus/nfnportalforclients.html to register.)
Click on Log In located at top upper left hand corner of Main Menu
Select "Proofs of Correction" submission block
Type in NFN project number
Type in all or partial LSD
Click on type of POC
To submit corrections to an issue:
Click on Select button at left of issue, chnages to green Edit button
Click on green Edit button
Complete the top Correction Made required box
In Attachments box read the information about uploading documents
Click on the number of documents you wish to upload
Click on Upload Attachment 1
Choose the document from your computer which you wish to upload
Add text to Description of Attachment box
Repeat steps 6-8 for each attachment
When done click on Submit button at bottom below Status box
You should see a box appear on the screen which says "Thanks, we will review."
Click on the Reset button at the bottom below the Status box, and then choose Yes when it asks if you really want to reset.
You may then choose to return to the Deficiency Selection List.
You will receive either an Accepted or Rejected email from ENEFEN.
I need to download a report but recieve the error message "File Not Found".
Be sure to highlight the report before clicking on Download button. With the Download Report dialog box open, check to make sure that you are highlighting the document you want to download before clicking the Download button. Even if you have only one report listed you still need to highlight the report.
How do I submit Advise items?
Go to http://nfnportal.com/ and Log In (If you have not already registered please visit http://www.enefen.com/dobusinesswithus/nfnportalforclients.html to register.)
Click on Log In located at top upper left hand corner of Main Menu
Select "Advise Items Submission" block
Type in NFN project number OR Appliance Name OR Tag OR LSD
Click on Edit button on left of NFN project number
Answer Advise item by responding in Client Comments box
You also have an option of uploading one (1) attachment if a document, such as a revised P&ID if requested. Click on Upload Attachment at far right of Advise item.
When done with uploading attachment and/or typing in Comments box, submit by clicking on the x in the upper right hand corner of the box.
How do I download reports?
1. From Main Menu choose "View and Download Reports" button.
2. In the Type of Reports for Download screen: if report is from 2014 on, choose New Reports List. For older reports choose Google Docs.
3. If you know project number type it in the Search box under Project number. Otherwise you may search using the LSD, Tag number, or Serial number. You may also scroll down the list of projects to see which ones have reports listed.
4. Click on the Download button just below the report number you wish to print.
5. Download Report screen pops up. Highlight the report you wish to Download and click on Download button.
6. The pdf may open for you to see or it may download to your desktop or it may go to your Documents folder, depending on what settings you have on your computer.
Is there a process for contesting a Deficiency?
Should you disagree with a finding on a specific deficiency and project, you may contest the deficiency by following the POC process. Clearly identifiy the item being contested and the reason. You should use the Description box to explain the reason for contesting. You also have the ability to upload photo's with captions to explain your reasons.
If you disagree with a finding that is showing up on several projects and wish to discuss code application and translation, please call Yousef at 780-665-2863 ext. 19 or email [email protected]
Select your project and the deficiency item. If multiple devices are named in the deficiency and only one device is being contested, such as upstream venting, please clearly identify which device is being contested.
Upload pictures that support your claim and write a brief description.
The review for your contested item will be processed and the item will be updated in the POC system. You will receive either a Rejection or Acceptance email from us. You may also use the ENEFEN Customer Portal to check on the results of the review. Should further discussion be needed please contact Jessica at 780-665-2863 ext. 28.